You need to get a Builder’s Risk policy if you are doing renovations at your house or if you are renovating your business establishment. Builder’s Risk is also the coverage that you need to get when you are building a property ground up, whether personal or commercial.

The Builder’s Risk package consists of the general liability coverage that will protect you and/or your business if a claim is made against your business by a third party as a result of the construction/renovations or if someone gets injured on the premises (other than a contractor or an employee).

The inland marine coverage insures the structure of the property against the weather-related losses, fire and some additional causes of loss. Call us today to learn more about the Builder’s Risk policy: (703) 888-3555.